CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionSummary of how muons are used in science and engineering.
- Author BiographyHead of the Meson Science Laboratory, KEK, and Chief Scientist of the Muon Science Laboratory, RIKEN.
- Author(s)Kanetada Nagamine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note94 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.