All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.07
- £134.20Trending at £159.29
- £25.99Trending at £28.36
- £22.36Trending at £24.18
- £43.13Trending at £45.80
- £23.28Trending at £37.83
- £10.33Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1871, this is Florence Nightingale's analysis of the statistics surrounding the mortality rates of pregnant women.
- Author(s)Florence Nightingale
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight190 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.