CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for undergraduate and graduate level statistics courses in education and psychology, this comprehensive text presents an organization scheme built around common issues and problems that allow students to understand the conceptual nature of statistical procedures.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Ware is Professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA. John M. Ferron is Professor at the University of South Florida, USA. Barbara M. Miller is Associate Professor at Elon University, USA.
- Author(s)Barbara M. Miller,John M. Ferron,William B. Ware
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note95 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.