All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £67.37Was:£70.99Free postage
- £69.69Was:£70.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA CRC title, part of the Taylor & Francis imprint, a member of the Taylor & Francis Group, the academic division of T&F Informa plc.
- Author BiographyLise DeShea is the senior research biostatistician in the College of Nursing at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. She has served on the faculty of the University of Kentucky and worked as a statistician for a Medicaid agency. She has conducted research on emergency room utilization, bootstrapping, and forgiveness. Larry E. Toothaker is an emeritus David Ross Boyd Professor, the highest honor for teaching excellence at the University of Oklahoma. He has conducted research on multiple comparison procedures and nonparametric methods. He retired in 2008 after teaching statistics in the Department of Psychology for 40 years.
- Author(s)Larry E. Toothaker,Lise DeShea
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note151 colour illustrations, 39 black & white tables
- Weight1179 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.88Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.