All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be an introvert in a romantic relationship with an extrovert? Can it work? The key to introvert/extrovert bliss lies in understanding what makes the other person tick and using the differences to help balance and enrich the relationship. This book offers advice on this issue.
- Author(s)Marti Olsen Laney,Michael Laney
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication04/05/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width154 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.