Intuition: The New Frontier of Management by Alden Lank, Friedrich Neubauer, Jagdish Parikh (Hardback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99+ £2.95 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by armytraders
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive book to be published on the subject of intuition in management, a key element in business thinking and practice. The conventional management approach based on analytical problem solving is no longer adequate by itself to cope with accelerating change, complexity, uncertainty and conflict.
- Author BiographyJagdish Parikh is a world-renowned international business executive and mangement seminar leader. Besides being Managing Director of the Lemuir group of companies in India, he is currently President of the Indo-European Business delopment Centre, Vice Chairman of the World Business Academy (USA) and a visiting professor at several international mangement centres and multinational corporations. Friedrich Neubauer is Professor of Multinational Corporate Strategy and Planning. Alden Lank is Professor of Organizational Behaviour, both at the International Institute for Management Development (IMD) in Lusanne, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Alden Lank,Friedrich Neubauer,Jagdish Parikh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/1993
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDevelopmental Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight632 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £51.29
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.71Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.68
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.