All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn incisive and wide-ranging exploration of the role of intuition in the effective treatment of patients through acupuncture and Chinese medicine. The author explores theory, clinical experience, and best ways to develop reliable intuition through rigorous interrogation and self reflection.
- Author BiographyJohn Hamwee has been a practicing acupuncturist for over 20 years and is a teacher of acupuncture and Zero Balancing. He previously worked as a Senior Lecturer in Systems at The Open University, UK, for whom he wrote numerous textbooks. John is the author of Acupuncture for New Practitioners and Zero Balancing, both published by Singing Dragon. He practices in London and the Lake District, UK.
- Author(s)John Hamwee
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.