Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is Wiebe's defense of the claim that a significant form of spiritual experience is found in 'knowing something we have no right to know'. He selects forty-five first-hand accounts from a data-base at the University of Wales to make his case, and, in solidarity with those people, recounts something of his own experience.
- Author BiographyPhillip H. Wiebe is the former Chair of the Department of Philosophy, Professor of Philosophy, and former Dean of Arts and Religious Studies at Trinity Western University, Canada. He is the author of God and Other Spirits and Visions of Jesus. His primary areas of research are in philosophy of religion and science and epistemology.
- Author(s)Phillip H. Wiebe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.