All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive treatment of one of Alaska's oldest ancestral languages. Through its 19,000 entries and thirty-one appendices - with categories such as kin terms, names of constellations, and a list of explanations, this dictionary is an exceptional blend of linguistic and cultural references.
- Author BiographyEdna Ahgeak MacLean is president emeritus of Ilisagvik College. She developed and taught in the Inupiaq Language Degree Program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- Author(s)Edna Ahgeak MacLean
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note1 map, 25 line drawings
- Width216 mm
- Height255 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.