All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.32Trending at £15.27
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £8.50Trending at £8.80
- £11.02Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £10.99
- £6.60Trending at £7.19
- £4.98Trending at £5.88
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive look at American Education. This title shows the vast majority of teenagers to be competent, purposeful, at ease with themselves, and closely bonded to their families and their values. It offers a critique of educators and administrators who prefer ideological generalities to empirical truths.
- Author BiographyJoseph Adelson is professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Michigan. He has written widely in scholarly and popular journals, and is the editor of the highly regarded Handbook of Adolescent Psychology.
- Author(s)Joseph Adelson
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.