Inventing Americans in the Age of Discovery: Narratives of Encounter by Michael Householder (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £131.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £52.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the linguistic, rhetorical, and literary innovations that emerged out of the encounters between Europeans and indigenous peoples of the Americas. Through analysis of six texts, this book demonstrates the role of language in forming the identities or characters that permitted Europeans to adapt to the unusual circumstances of encounter.
- Author BiographyMichael Householder is an assistant professor of English at Marshall University.
- Author(s)Michael Householder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.