All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.23Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized around common rhetorical situations that occur all around us, this title shows you that argument is a living process rather than a form to be modeled. Focusing on invention, it helps you learn to recognize the rhetorical elements of any argumentative situation and apply the tools of argument effectively in your own writing.
- Author BiographyJohn Metz has a B.A. in English from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (1983) and an M.A. in English from the University of Toledo (1985). He has taught first-year writing for over 20 years and currently teaches at Kent State University at Geauga in Twinsburg, Ohio. John Mauk has a Ph.D. in rhetoric and writing from Bowling Green State University and a Masters in language and literature from the University of Toledo. Scholarship includes an article on critical geography and composition (COLLEGE ENGLISH, March 2003). Mauk now teaches composition and rhetoric courses at Northwestern Michigan College. In 2007, he served on the NCTE Nominating Committee.
- Author(s)John Mauk,John Metz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight946 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.