All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.99
- £9.66Trending at £14.61
- £8.84Trending at £13.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1920, as its population began to explode, Los Angeles was a largely pastoral city of bungalows and palm trees. This title shows how the clash of irreconcilable utopian visions and dreams resulted in the invention of an unforeseen form of urbanism that would reshape not only Southern California but much of the nation.
- Author BiographyJeremiah B.C. Axelrod is Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of History and Program in Cultural Studies at Occidental College.
- Author(s)Jeremiah B.C. Axelrod
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note55 b/w photographs, 2 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.