All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the Irish community of city of Worcester, Massachusetts around the turn of the 20th century. The author reveals how an ethnic group can endure and yet change when its first American-born generation takes control of its destiny.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Meagher is associate professor of history and university archivist at Catholic University of America. He is the author of A Guide to Irish American History, and co-editor, with Ronald H. Bayor, of The New York Irish, winner of the James Donnelly Sr. Prize from the American Conference for Irish Studies.
- Author(s)Timothy J. Meagher
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleIrish in America S.
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.