Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.62Trending at £30.25
- £25.61Trending at £26.99
- £23.16Trending at £24.32
- £13.99Trending at £21.90
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe tension between ruler and ruled in democratic societies has never been satisfactorily resolved, and the competing interpretations of this relationship lie at the bottom of much modern political discourse. This book traces the intellectual history of the central constructs: the leader, the people, and, the relationship between them.
- Author BiographyJ. Thomas Wren, Professor of Leadership Studies, Jepson School of Leadership Studies, University of Richmond, US
- Author(s)J. Thomas Wren
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Leadership Studies Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.