Inventing Vietnam: The War in Film and Television by Michael A. Anderegg (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.20Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- £14.75Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vietnam War has been depicted by every available medium, each presenting a message, an agenda, of what the filmmakers and producers choose to project about America's involvement in Southeast Asia. This collection of essays analyzes the themes, modes, and stylistic strategies seen in a broad range of films and television programs.
- Author BiographyMichael Anderegg is Professor of English at the University of North Dakota, and author of two other books: William Wyler and David Lean.
- Author(s)Michael A. Anderegg
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/10/1991
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleCulture & the Moving Image
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichael Anderegg
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £45.04
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £18.80Trending at £21.10
- £26.43Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.