All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do economics and ecology, aesthetics and ethics, have to do with the shape of the paper clip or the tab of a beverage can? This work explores what everyday artifacts and sophisticated networks can reveal about the way engineers solve problems.
- Author BiographyHenry Petroski is the Aleksandar S. Vesic Professor of Civil Engineering and Professor of History at Duke University.
- Author(s)Henry Petroski
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/1998
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note30 halftones, 60 line illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.18Trending at £27.16
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £18.20Trending at £21.59
- £11.90Trending at £17.06
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.