Inverse Problems in Atmospheric Constituent Transport by Edward Tipping, I. G. Enting (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £170.91Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.92Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA description of the mathematical techniques used to interpret greenhouse gas sources and sinks.
- Author BiographyIan Enting is a senior principal research scientist at CSIRO Atmospheric Research, Aspendale, Victoria, Australia where he heads the greenhouse gas modelling team.
- Author(s)Edward Tipping,I. G. Enting
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.