Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
About this product
- Author(s)Lea A. Bulla,Thomas C. Cheng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleComparative Pathobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight353 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of ContentsUse of Schistosomes for Pharmacological Research.- Developing an Invertebrate Model for Chemical Carc inogenes is : Metabolic Act ivat ion of Carc inogens.- Alterations in Lipid Metabolism of Molluscs Due to Dietary Changes.- The Role of Lysosomal Hydrolases in Molluscan Cellular Response to Immunologic Challenge.- Effects of the Trematode Proctoeces maculatus on the Mussel Mytilus edulis.- The Role of Hemocytes in Melanotic Tumor Formation.- A Study of Granuloma Formation by Molluscan Cells.- Innate Cellular Defense by Mosquito Hemocytes.- The Inducible Immunity System of Giant Silk Moths.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.