Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an in depth coverage all major topics related with various invertebrates groups starting from Protozoa to Echinodermata, emphasizing their structure, function and adaptations. This book deals with important features like osmoregulation, nutrition, locomotion, reproduction of protozoa including disease producing protozoa and more.
- Author BiographyAshok Verma.: Department of Zoology Dr. S.P.Mukherjee Govt. Degree College
- Author(s)Ashok Verma
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Pagination532 pp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.