Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionWetlands are crucial ecosystems that help filter a great number of toxicants out of the earth's waters. They must be managed and occasionally even built from scratch, including all of the flora and fauna that grows there. Invertebrates play a key role in the wetland food chain.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1584 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byDarold P. Batzer,Russell B. Rader,Scott A. Wissinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.