All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevolutionizes the way investors approach the markets by offering a more profitable alternative to the old buy-and-hold strategy that leaves many people destitute in this age of market crashes. This title brings together their sought-after teachings to give motivated investors an edge in up trending and down trending markets.
- Author BiographyToni Turner is the President of TrendStar Group, Inc., and the bestselling author of A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online, A Beginner's Guide to Short-Term Trading, and Short-Term Trading in the New Stock Market. Gordon Scott, CMT, is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) who has coached hundreds of students on methods designed to improve their trading and investing activities.
- Author(s)Gordon Scott,Toni Turner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePersonal Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width162 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.52Trending at £19.98
- £8.69Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.