CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn its new Second Edition, the innovative and ever-popular Investigating Culture has been updated and revised to incorporate new teacher and student feedback. Carol Delaney and Deborah Kaspin provide an expanded introduction to cultural anthropology that is even more accessible to students.
- Author BiographyCarol Delaney is Associate Professor Emerita of Cultural and Social Anthropology at Stanford University. She is author of The Seed and the Soil: Gender and Cosmology in Turkish Village Society (1991) and Abraham on Trial: The Social Legacy of Biblical Myth (1998), and is co editor of Naturalizing Power: Essays in Feminist Cultural Analysis (1995, with Sylvia Yanagisako). Deborah Kaspin is an Adjunct Professor of Anthropology at Rhode Island College and has taught at University of Virginia, Yale University, Wheaton College, and Rhode Island College.
- Author(s)Carol Delaney,Deborah Kaspin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date11/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.