All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)Douglas L. Kriner,Eric Schickler
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone. 18 line illus. 37 tables.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of Tables and Figures ix Acknowledgments xiii Chapter 1: Introduction 1 Chapter 2: When Congress Investigates 21 Chapter 3: Investigations and Public Opinion 74 Chapter 4: The Direct Influence of Congressional Investigations on Policy Outcomes 124 Chapter 5: The Indirect Influence of Congressional Investigations on Policy Outcomes 172 Chapter 6: Investigations in the Age of Obama 210 Chapter 7: Conclusion 244 References 259 Index 273
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Kriner is associate professor of political science at Boston University. Eric Schickler is the Jeffrey and Ashley McDermott Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.