All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased in soil science, this book addresses the fundamental science and engineering of land degradation and rehabilitation. It introduces three basic mechanisms of ground degradation: erosion, chemical degradation and physical degradation. It covers remediation, including strategies and techniques to investigate the ground and remediation measures.
- Author BiographyETH Department of Environmental Services, Zurich, Switzerlan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations
- Edited byDieter D. Genske
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.