All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionInvesting isn't just for the super-rich. This straight-talking guide shows you how to make sound, sensible investment choices - whatever your budget. All the major investment categories are clearly explained, including shares and bonds, unit trusts, and property. Alternative investments for the more adventurous are also covered.
- Author BiographyTony Levene writes for The Guardian's Jobs & Money supplement and has been a financial journalist for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Tony Levene
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/03/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width189 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.