All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the development of a model to predict the degree of success it is possible to achieve in implementing e-health systems. The vision of the book is unique to the field of health informatics, setting IT implementation into an organizational culture context.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Gustafson,Patricia Flatley Brennan,Robert P. Hawkins
- Foreword byStephen M. Shortell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.