All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Description? Investing in the Renewable Power Market offers a comprehensive overview of the economics of energy projects. ? It is a reality check on the time table for renewable green energy's actual financial dominance of world energy market.
- Author BiographyThomas Fogarty has spent his entire career managing energy industry project development and financing electric power projects. He has written an editorial in the Daily Bankruptcy Review and has been quoted on the many current challenges facing renewable power. Robert Lamb is a Professor at New York University's Stern School of Business and a management consultant. He was previously strategy advisor and debt advisor to the New York State Power Authority and, over the past twenty-five years, has developed and taught customized courses for investment banks and corporations, including Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and Citibank American Express. Dr. Lamb has written numerous books and contributed chapters on the financing of public power projects and is a founding member of Standard & Poor's Academic Counsel of Advisors.
- Author(s)Robert Lamb,Tom Fogarty
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight394 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.