All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn the pantheon of value investing giants, including Graham, Dodd, and Buffet - John Templeton stands above them all. This work explores Templeton's investing strategies and pioneering approaches. It provides a glimpse into Sir John's timeless principles and methods - revealed by his great niece and successful fund manager Lauren Templeton.
- Author BiographyLauren C. Templeton is the sole owner of Lauren Templeton Capital Management, LLC. She is the founder and Chairman of the Southeastern Hedge Fund Association, Inc. Scott Phillips is the lead analyst and portfolio manager of the Lauren Templeton Global Maximum Pessimism Fund.
- Author(s)Lauren C. Templeton,Scott Phillips
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width10 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.