All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers insider guidance to the modern world of investment banking. This title provides a complete overview of investment banking in its modern form; defines key terms; identifies structures, strategies, and operational aspects; and analyzes the strategy in each of the main functional areas of an investment bank.
- Author BiographyMichel Fleuriet, Ph.D., was the Harry W. Reynolds International Adjunct Professor of Finance, Wharton School of Finance, at the University of Pennsylvania. He is currently a professor in Paris University's Masters program in investment banking. Prior to his career in academics, Fleuriet served as chairman of HSBC France, chairman and head of investment banking at Merrill Lynch France, CEO of Chase Manhattan France, and director of M&A at Worms & CIE.
- Author(s)Michel Fleuriet
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight661 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £10.84Trending at £13.80
- £32.27Trending at £37.06
- £10.99Trending at £20.04
- £9.96Trending at £13.08
- £8.27Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.