Consider these sponsored items
- £16.01Was:£19.99Free postage
- £24.05Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnrich your career with a review of investment banking basics One of the most lucrative fields in business, investment banking frequently perplexes even banking professionals working within its complex laws. Investment Banking For Dummies remedies common misconceptions with a straightforward assessment of banking fundamentals.
- Author BiographyMatt Krantz is the stock market and IPO reporter for USA TODAY, covering financial markets and Wall Street. Robert R. Johnson, PhD, CFA, CAIA, is a Professor of Finance at Creighton University, where he teaches in the Master of Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Program.
- Author(s)Matt Krantz,Robert R. Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight504 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.