All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £51.57Was:£52.99Free postage
- £50.69Was:£52.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCapturing their reshaped business plans in the wake of the 2007-2009 global meltdown, this book reveals their key functions, compensation systems, unique roles in wealth creation and risk management, and epic battles for investor funds and corporate influence.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Stowell is a professor of finance at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, where he teaches classes that focus on investment banking, hedge funds and private equity. In addition to his current teaching responsibilities, he manages Paradigm Partners, a boutique investment bank that provides M&A and capital raising services and general advice on investment banking, hedge fund and private equity activities to selected clients.
- Author(s)David Stowell
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.