All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, a Wall Street tycoon, travels by motorcycle on an epic journey which covers 65,000 miles and six continents. During this odyssey, Rogers learns about the world's developing countries and investment markets by talking to businesspeople, bankers, investors and others.
- Author Biography<b>Jim Rogers</b> was a Wall Street legend long before he wrote the first edition of <i>Investment Biker</i> (1995). In the 1970s he made 'more money than I knew existed in the world' managing the Quantum Fund with George Soros. At age 37 he retired. Since then he has invested his own funds, been a finance professor at Columbia University, and hosted TV progrms on WCBS, FNN and CNBC, among many other things. One of his passions is motorcycling, and in 1990 he set out to travel around the world on his bike, to learn about the world's developing countries and investment markets by actually going to them.
- Author(s)Jim Rogers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/1995
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/09/2006
- Content Noteillustrations maps, portraits
- Weight675 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.00Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £4.90Trending at £5.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.