All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionTimely insights on investment management This comprehensive guide will help investment managers, fiduciaries, trustees, and regulators face the difficult challenge of funding the retirements of millions of workers and meeting the capital formation needs of businesses at once.
- Author BiographyWayne H. Wagner is the founding and lead principal of OMNI and a founding principal of Wilshire Associates. He is known for his pioneering work in designing balancing algorithms for the world's first operational index fund, and later developed methods to deal with the hidden delay and opportunity costs of trading. Wagner has authored, coauthored, or edited many books and articles, and is a frequent writer and speaker on investment management and fiduciary duties. He holds two Graham and Dodd Awards from the Financial Analysts Journal for excellence in financial writing. Ralph A. Rieves is the managing director of Farragut Jones & Lawrence. He was the first editorial director of the Dow Jones-Irwin imprint and was one of the founding editors of the Journal of Investment Consulting . He is a recipient of the book industry's Bowker LMP Award for editorial achievement.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight872 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byRalph A. Rieves,Wayne H. Wagner
- Foreword byJoel Chernoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.