Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionHow do arbitrators decide in the face of the uncertainty of the law between alternatives which may be equally justified?
- Author BiographyAndres Rigo Sureda is a judge on the Administrative Tribunal of the IMF and a member of the Sanctions Committee (the Anticorruption Tribunal) of the Inter-American Development Bank. He has extensive experience as an arbitrator and mediator in commercial and investor-States disputes and served with the World Bank in various capacities from 1973 to 2000, including Assistant General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel.
- Author(s)Andres Rigo Sureda
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHersch Lauterpacht Memorial Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.