All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive source of information on all topics related to investment valuation tools and techniques Valuation is at the heart of any investment decision, whether that decision is buy, sell or hold. But the pricing of many assets has become a more complex task in modern markets, especially after the recent financial crisis.
- Author BiographyASWATH DAMODARAN is Professor of Finance at New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business. He has been the recipient of numerous awards for outstanding teaching, including the NYU university-wide Distinguished Teaching Award, and was named one of the nation's top business school teachers by BusinessWeek in 1994. In addition, Damodaran teaches training courses in corporate finance and valuation at many leading investment banks. His publications include Damodaran on Valuation: Security Analysis for Investment and Corporate Finance; Investment Valuation; Corporate Finance; Investment Management; and Applied Corporate Finance, all published by Wiley, and The Dark Side of Valuation.
- Author(s)Aswath Damodaran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1320 g
- Width177 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementUniversity ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.67
- £15.44Trending at £20.02
- £13.64Trending at £15.99
- £11.15Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.10
- £13.99Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.