All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Afzal S. Siddiqui,Antonio J. Conejo,Luis Baringo,S. Jalal Kazempour
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/06/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note79 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Table Of ContentsInvestment in Generation and Transmission Facilities.- Transmission Expansion Planning.- Generation Expansion Planning.- Generation and Transmission Expansion Planning.- Investment in Production Capacity.- Investment Equilibria.- Deciding on Alternative Investments: a Real Options Approach.
- Author BiographyAntonio J. Conejo, professor at Ohio State University, received his MS from MIT and his PhD from the Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. He has published over 165 papers in SCI journals and has authored or coauthored books published by Springer, John Wiley, McGraw-Hill, and CRC. An IEEE Fellow, he has been the principal investigator in many research projects financed by public agencies and the power industry and has supervised 19 PhD theses. Luis Baringo, assistant professor at the University of Castilla-La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Spain, received his Industrial Engineering degree and his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain, in 2009 and 2013, respectively. In 2014, he was a postdoctoral researcher at the Power Systems Laboratory, ETH Zurich, Switzerland. S. Jalal Kazempour, postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark, received his BS from the University of Tabriz, Iran in 2006, his MS from Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran in 2009, and his PhD from the University of Castilla-La Mancha, Ciudad Real, Spain in 2013, all in the field of electrical engineering. In 2014, he was a postdoctoral fellow at the Whiting School of Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA. Afzal S. Siddiqui, Senior Lecturer in the Department of Statistical Science at University College London, received the B.S. from Columbia University and the M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley (all in industrial engineering and operations research). His research interests are in decision making under uncertainty in the energy sector. Besides having participated in several externally funded projects, he has coordinated an EU project on risk management and energy efficiency in public buildings. He also holds visiting positions at Stockholm University and Aalto University.
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.