Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection covers a variety of issues facing elder caregivers: community health, aging, HIV services, child welfare, education, public policy, and mental health.
- Author BiographyDaphne Joslin is an associate professor in the department of community health at William Paterson University and director of the university's Institute for Creative Aging.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Edited byDaphne Joslin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.