Invisible Giants: Fifty Americans Who Shaped the Nation But Missed the History Books by Oxford University Press Inc (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.74Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.71
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by Mark C. Carnes and published with the American Council of Learned Societies, Invisible Giants presents the architects of the USA's past through the eyes of the architects of its future.
- Author BiographyMark C. Carnes is Ann Whitney Olin Professor of History at Barnard College. In addition to his scholarly works and serving as General Editor of the American National Biography, he is the editor of numerous innovative books bringing together diverse groups of people to discuss history, including Past Imperfect: History According to the Movies and Novel History: Historians and Novelists Confront America's Past. He lives in the Hudson Valley, New York.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous halftones
- Weight356 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMark C. Carnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.