All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronic invisible illness affects hundreds of thousands of people, many of whom feel misunderstood and even stigmatised. This book aims to give visibility to misunderstood illnesses, to legitimize them, and to enable people to understand and manage an unpleasant and demoralising illness.
- Author BiographyDr Megan A. Arroll has worked in the field of chronic fatigue for the past 10 years and is a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of East London. Professor Christine P. Dancy is a renowned expert on chronic illness, a prolific author, and Emeritus Professor at the University of East London.
- Author(s)Christine P. Dancy,Dr. Megan A. Arroll
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.