CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments the role played by Africa's best and brightest in migration from less developed countries to the USA. The author highlights how Africans negotiate relations among themselves and with their host society. Other topics include labour participation and the formation of cultural identities.
- Author BiographyJOHN A. ARTHUR is Professor of Sociology and Criminology at the University of Minnesota, Duluth Campus. He has major interests in international migration, comparative criminology, and criminal justice systems. Professor Arthur has authored and co-authored numerous journal articles and written several book chapters.
- Author(s)John A. Arthur
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.