All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-year-old Adam Walker, an aspiring poet and student at Columbia University meets the enigmatic Frenchman Rudolf Born, and his silent and seductive girlfriend Margot. Before long, Walker finds himself caught in a perverse triangle that leads to a sudden, shocking act of violence that will alter the course of his life.
- Author BiographyPaul Auster was born in Newark, New Jersey in the United States in 1947. After attending Columbia University, he lived in France for four years. Since 1974 he has published poems, essays, novels, screenplays and translations. He was the editor of the short story anthology, True Tales of American Life. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Paul Auster
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date16/10/2013
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.