Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvisible in Plain Sight: Self-Determination Strategies of Free Blacks in the Old Northwest provides a rare detailed examination of an often overlooked piece of the American tapestry, the Land Act of 1820.
- Author BiographyJill E. Rowe is Assistant Professor at Western Michigan University. She earned her Ph.D. in cultural anthropology at Michigan State University and her M.P.H. in health education and behavior at Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine. Some of her recent publications are included in The Encyclopedia of African American History, Health Education and Behavior, Journal of Black Studies, and Social Service Review.
- Author(s)Jill E. Rowe
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Studies in Diasporas
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note9 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.