Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvisibles spans two cities by the sea and four decades of music, torture and romance. From the streets of Brighton to the bars of Rio, Ed Siegle weaves the rhythms of Brazil and the troubles of his characters into an absorbing story of identity, love and loss.
- Author BiographyEd Siegle grew up in Somerset and lives in Brighton with his wife and two children. A keen linguist, he spent several years in Spain and Latin America, living and working in Granada, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. His short story Nine Lives, One Life won the 2004 V.S. Pritchett Memorial Prize.
- PrizesLong-listed for Waverton Good Read Award 2012.
- Author(s)Ed Siegle
- PublisherMyriad Editions
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMyriad Editions
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.