Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text discusses all the main contemporary theories of existential psychology and includes illustrative case examples. Practical implications for clinical work are considered, and comparisons with other approaches such as humanistic psychotherapy are made throughout.
- Author BiographyBo Jacobsen is professor at the Centre for research in Existence and Society at the University of Copenhagen, Department of Sociology. His research specialisation is in Existential Psychology. He holds two doctorate degrees and has been in charge of several research projects on psychological and existential problems for instance an intensive qualitative study on the psychological problems and existential reflections of cancer patients. He is also a practicing psychologists an an existential psychotherapist and supervisor. he has authored numerous articles and books on psychological and existential issues, all written in an incisive and engaging style. He has lectured on existential psychology and psychotherapy in London and throughout Continental Europe. His mission is to develop the human and existential dimensions of psychology and psychotherapy. In this way he aims to stimulate human beings to develop their opens and reach out for each other.
- Author(s)Bo H. Jacobsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight402 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.