CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Cindy Griffin,Jennifer Bone
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight839 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface and Acknowledgements. Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF COMMUNICATION. 1. The Communication Process. 2. Communication, Perception, and the Self. 3. Nonverbal Communication. 4. Language. 5. Listening. Part II: INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION. 6. Understanding Interpersonal Communication. 7. Improving Interpersonal Communication and Relationships. Part III: COMMUNICATION IN GROUPS. 8. Foundations of Understanding Communication in Groups and Teams. 9. Communicating Effectively in Groups and Teams. Part IV: PUBLIC COMMUNICATION. 10. Developing Your Speech Topic and Purpose. 11. Gathering and Developing Supporting Materials. 12. Delivering Your Speech. 13. Informative Speaking. 14. Persuasive Speaking. 15. Invitational Speaking. End Notes. Glossary.
- Author BiographyPh.D. in Communication, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, 2007.Emphasis: Rhetorical Theory and Criticism, Political Communication, Feminist Theory. M.A., Speech Communication, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, 2000. Teaches communicaiton studies at Colorado State University. Doctor of Philosophy, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana; Master of Arts, University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon. Professor, Speech Communication, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorad since 1998. Author of INVITATION TO PUBLIC SPEAKING 4TH EDITION (Cengage).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.