All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel which takes the readers to an unforgettable village to meet an unforgettable family.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Adler was born in Yorkshire. She is married with one daughter and has lived in Brazil, the USA, England, France and Ireland.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Adler
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/04/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date23/01/2007
- Weight189 g
- Width111 mm
- Height22 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.