All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by the working party on Clinical Guidelines convened by The National Council for Palliative Care, this title refers to the care needed when death is imminent, care so distinct from the previous palliative care.
- Author BiographyJohn Moriarty, a native of Kerry born in 1938, was educated at Listowel and UCD. He taught English literature at Leeds and Manitoba universities before returning to Ireland in 1971. He is author of Dreamtime, a 3-volume work of philosophy called Turtle Was Gone a Long Time, and Nostos, an acclaimed autobiography.
- Author(s)John Moriarty
- PublisherThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Lilliput Press Ltd
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.