All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the perceived discrepancy between outward appearance and inward disposition which, it argues, influenced the work of many English Renaissance dramatists and poets. The author examines various connections between religious, legal, sexual and theatrical ideas of inward truth.
- Author(s)Katharine Eisaman Maus
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.