Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Otto Meyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight986 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 1.- I. Energy Loss and Straggling.- The Treatment of Energy-Loss Fluctuations in Surface-Layer Analysis by Ion Beams.- Evidence of Solid State Effects in the Energy Loss of 4He Ions in Matter.- Empirical Stopping Cross Sections for 4He Ions.- Determination of Stopping Cross Sections by Rutherford Backscattering.- Depth Profiling of Implanted 3He in Solids by Nuclear Reaction and Rutherford Backscattering.- Energy Loss Straggling of Protons in Thick Absorbers.- Energy Dependence of Proton Straggling in Carbon.- Energy Straggling of 4He Ions in Al and Cu in the Backscattering Geometry.- Energy Spreading Calculations and Consequences.- Analysis of Nuclear Scattering Cross Sections by Means of Molecular Ions.- II. Backscattering Analysis.- Determining Concentration vs. Depth Profiles from Backscattering Spectra without Using Energy Loss Values.- Comparative Analysis of Surface Layers by Backscattering and by Auger Electron Spectroscopy.- Analyzing the Formation of a Thin Compound Film by Taking Moments on Backscattering Spectra.- Computer Analysis of Nuclear Backscattering.- Some Practical Aspects of Depth Profiling Gases in Metals by Proton Backscattering: Application to Helium and Hydrogen Isotopes.- Depth Profiling of Deuterium and Helium in Metals by Elastic Proton Scattering: A Measurement of the Enhancement of the Elastic Scattering Cross Section over Rutherford Scattering Cross Section.- Near-Surface Investigation by Backscattering of N+ Ions and Grazing Angle Beam Incidence.- The Application of Low Angle Rutherford Backscattering to Surface Layer Analysis.- Measurement of Projected and Lateral Range Parameters for Low Energy Heavy Ions in Silicon by Rutherford Backscattering.- Range Parameters of Heavy Ions in Silicon and Germanium with Reduced Energies from 0.001 ? ? ? 10.- On Problems of Resolving Power in Rutherford Backscattering.- Studies of Surface Contaminations, Composition and Formation of Superconducting Layers of V, Nb3Sn and of Tunneling Elements Using High Energetic Protons Combined with Heavy Ions.- Determination of Implanted Carbon Profiles in NbC Single Crystals from Random Backscattering Spectra.- Pore Size from Resonant Charged Particle Backscattering.- Measurement of Thermal Diffusion Profiles of Gold Electrodes on Amorphous Semiconductor Devices by Deconvolution of Ion Backscattering Spectra.- Enhanced Sensitivity of Oxygen Detection by the 3.05 MeV (?,?) Plastic Scattering.- Progress Report on the Backscattering Standards Project (Abstract).- III. Applications of Backscattering and Combined Techniques.- Ion Beam Studies of Thin Films and Interfacial Reactions.- Studies of Tantalum Nitride Thin Film Resistors.- Investigation of CVD Tungsten Metallizations on Silicon by Backscattering.- Ion Beam Analysis of Aluminium Profiles in Heteroepitaxial Ga1-xAlxAs-Layers.- Analysis of Ga1-xA1xAs-GaAs Heteroepitaxial Layers by Proton Backscattering.- Interdiffusion Kinetics in Thin Film Couples.- Backscattering and T.E.M. Studies of Grain Boundary Diffusion in Thin Metal Films.- The Analysis of Nickel and Chromium Migration Through Gold Layers.- Applications of Ion Beam Analysis to Insulators.- Lithium Ion Backscattering as a Novel Tool for the Charac terization of Oxidized Phases of Aluminum Obtained from Industrial Anodization Procedures.- Investigation of an Amino Suger-Like Compound from the Cell Walls of Bacteria Using Backscattering of MeV Particles.- IV. Equipment.- Versatile Apparatus for Real-Time Profiling of Interacting Thin Films Deposited in Situ.- Application of a High-Resolution Magnetic Spectrometer to Near-Surface Materials Analysis.- Rutherford Backscattering Analysis with Very High Depth Resolution Using an Electrostatic Analysing System.- An Apparatus for the Study of Ion and Photon Emission from Ion Bombarded Surfaces: I. Some Preliminary Results.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.